We advise our clients in relation to a wide variety of property transactions both commercial and residential including:-
• The purchase and sale of new and second hand property:
– Houses and apartments
– Retail, office and industrial units
– Agricultural land and sites
• All types of mortgages
• Voluntary transfers
• Deeds of trust
• Co-ownership agreements
• Rights of way/wayleaves
• Rights of residence, maintenance and support
• Compulsory Purchase Orders (CPO’s)
We also provide advice in relation to title issues, registration issues, planning issues and claims of adverse possession.
In addition in recent years we have advised vendors and purchasers in relation to the sale and purchase of distressed properties involving receivers, liquidators and examiners.
Area Of Practice
Make An Enquiry
The McCormack Solicitors team will endeavour to get back to you as quick as possible to find out more about your situation and see if we can help.